Welcome to JazzVideosOnline!
  1. Take a moment to look around and figure out what its all about.

  2. Make sure to follow us by clicking here. If you like what you see, just put your email address into the box at the right to receive the newest videos.

  3. Don't feel overwhelmed by all the videos, just watch a couple when you get the chance, and I guarantee you will enjoy them. Feel free to comment if have something to say.

  4. Want to see a video posted on here? Email me the link at metrodstar1@gmail.com or put a comment on my first post and I'll see if your video is good enough to post!


Friday, September 3, 2010

Welcome to the Blog!

Hey Everyone,

This is a brand new blog  designed for jazz videos. Let me explain what its idea is all about. I want this to be a place where  jazz musicians and enthusiasts can post videos they’ve discovered, and which they enjoy.
If you are interested in posting a video, simply comment on this post and I will watch it and put it up if I like it.

This is not a site for every jazz video ever made. As you check it out, you will find that we post only the best videos by the jazz greats. I think you won’t be disappointed with our selections.

Thanks for checking it out!

6 comments:

  1. Also, here is my Youtube account for those of you that don't have it.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/METRODSTAR1?feature=mhum

    Feel free to friend request me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post comments here about video suggestions. I will make sure to view your video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu2OwMAtoy4&feature=player_embedded - Great video of Gerry Mulligan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make sure that your videos are not just pictures with songs added. I can guarantee you those will not make it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should check out the video series from the Herbie Hancock quintet from one of their tours. The band is one of the best ever - and they have some incredible footage out on the net.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the suggestion! I have posted 1 of their videos which I really enjoyed. Thanks for the amazing recommendation!

    ReplyDelete